Stayed here for a Saturday night in March '11. Got there earlyish so managed to park outside the hotel, the train station isnt far away and there is a car park near it so is an option for parking as well. Check in was easy and straight forward, first time stopped in a Premier Inn, the room was plenty big enough, super kingsize bed, could have fit four in! Comfortable bed, though i never sleep well when away but not really to do with the bed. Room was clean,, small amount of storage space but you dont need much for a night or two.
Not overly noisy when we were there,always here someone clattering in wherever you stay.
The bar area was clean and welcoming, good service. The breakfast next morning is what you tend to expect in these places, chaos but organised x
Location is excellent, a 5 minute stroll to the town centre, Chester is great city for shoppping, and socialising. Some nice places to eat and drink.
Definitely worth staying here at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire