Very happy with our two night stay here. Easy to find near train station. Usual warm Premier Inn welcome and staff were helpful with local info. It`s a few minutes walk either into town or through the park and down to the riverside. Alternatively there is a leaisurely stroll alongside the canal which runs almost past the hotel.
Parking is quite limited and £6pn. We were lucky enough to get one. Otherwise it`s the train station down the road.
The Old Harkers almost next to the hotel is a lovely converted canalside warehouse, now a pub but is very expensive. Would recommend the `Spitting Feathers` brewery tap or Albion in town for good local beers and food instead.
Chester well worth a couple of nights and we`d stay here again if returning. Little bit of noise at night but nothing much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire