Stayed at this hotel with my wife on a Sunday evening. We'd previously visited Chester earlier in the year and had a fantastic stay at the Doubletree Hilton, but decided we wanted to stay in a more central location this time. The Premier Inn is in a great location, with a couple of bars bang across road, and a number of restaurants in the vicinity. We also really enjoyed it in 'The Chester Hangman' pub just down the road. Overall its about a 5 minute walk directly into the city centre.
The service provided by the hotel was very good - the lady on check in was extremely helpful and friendly and we were allowed to check in slightly early too as our room was available. We also were lucky enough to get one of the parking spaces (£6 for the night). Whilst the car park is small, it is easy to get to/around and secure. The room was very clean, and even though we had a room on the front, there was virtually no noise heard during our stay. OK, it may be different at a weekend, but for us, it was great. An extremely comfortable bed too.
Would definitely recommend this hotel, and we will definitely be back some time this year. We love Chester, and this hotel is excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire