our room was at the rear of hotel overlooking what appeared to be a quiet street. but we were woken in the early hours of our first night by a lot of shouting by a gang of young men, we didnt complain just one of those things.second morning we were woken at 6 am by a delivery wagon .slamming its roller doors and dragging pallets. this we did mention at reception and was reimbursed for breakfast that morning. just got the impression i wasnt believed.anyway the room was clean and comfortable with a good shower.breakfast was fine. short walk to centre turn right out of hotel down the steps where there is a nice pub.then a nice walk along river to the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire