Great weekend shared with my brothers and their partners. After spending each day viewing Chester's wonderful city centre, walking along the river front and frequenting a few of its 'Real Ale' houses, it was nice to return to the Premier Inn for a good nights kip. The hotel is in an ideal position just yards from the city centre. For Real Ale drinkers, the 'Old Harkers Arms' down by the canal has a large selection and is well worth a visit (less than 100 yards away back towards the station). There are plenty of shops, old and new for the shopaholics amongst you. There was a fantastic live band playing on the Saturday night in the 'City Bar' right opposite the hotel. Not normally my cup of tea but the music and atmosphere was great and the staff friendly...it was a nice ending to the evening. I think we've just found a great venue for a regular annual occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire