Having stayed in Premier Inn hotels before, I am a fan of the decent standards at all of their hotels. The Chester City Centre hotel was excellent, and seemed very clean and modern. Our family room was very clean and airy. The beds were comfortable and of a high quality considering Premier Inn is a budget chain. The bathroom was also spotless, however there was a slight unpleasant odour in the bathroom on arrival (I have also experienced this at other Premier Inn hotels, so I think it may be some of the cleaning materials used.)
I did have a problem somewhat with the public internet-access PC's. These are provided by an external company. I entered my debit card details in order to pay for browsing time; my debit card was charged but unfortunately no credit was made available for me to use. I reported this to reception straight away and they phoned the company for me, and they agreed to investigate on the hotel's behalf. While the hotel staff could do no more, they were extremely apologetic, helpful and professional at all times.
Overall, an excellent hotel to stay at in a very convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire