The hotel is exactly what you'd expect from a Premier Inn. Clean, quiet and comfortable room with tasteful decor. Our room was on the road opposite a lively music venue pub, which could hardly be heard. The staff were the real asset here, friendly, helpful and very welcoming.
The only negative was the lack of parking. There only seem to be a few bays available at around £6 per day. There is an NCP car park at the end of the road at the train station which is £5.50 for 24 hours. This is about a 5 to 10 minute walk so can be a bit of an inconvenience, although it didn't bother us too much. The historic town centre is also a 10 minute walk so we could leave the car at the NCP and walk everywhere without having to get taxis or buses. The station nearby is also handy for a day trip to North Wales.
We chose the Premier breakfast where you can help yourself to as much cooked breakfast, cereals, croissants, toast, crumpets, yoghurts, fruit and fruit juices you want, plus the usual hot drinks. Definately worth paying extra for!
I would certainly recomend this hotel for a short break in Chester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire