My partner and I stayed here last year. Perfect location really clean, huge comfy bed. We also got a bargain for £29 pound a night. Defiantly worth it. The only thing is there is very limited car parking spaces so we had to pay £10 and park at the train station which was quite a walk with our overnight bags.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. A stones throw away from Chester Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire