We spent a very enjoyable weekend in Chester, staying at the Premier in. The Hotel was just a five minute stroll from the City Centre; we stayed on a bed and breakfast arrangement; the full English breakfast was very good, and there were other alternatives available. We also had an evening meal in the hotel on the Friday night, and this was also very good value for money. The staff were very polite and helpfull; the room was very clean and modern. The beds were a little on the hard side, but this is common with other locations in this hotel chain. The only real fault with this hotel is there is limited parking at the Hotel, and the main car parking is at an NCP carpark about five hundred yards away at the local railway station; it was not a problem on the weekend we were there, as the weather was dry, but I would hate to have to walk all that way in the rain. We enjoyed our weekend very much, and our wives thought the shopping was excellent. We had a very good Indian meal on the Saturday evening at the restaurant accross the road; if you like Indian food, it is very good, (try their traditional Nan- Bread).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire