Friendly staff at the reception, we got our room earlier as the cleaner had it ready. Following tips from previous visitors I asked for a room on the third floor. Good sleep at room 324 although a bit noisy from the boilers if you are a light sleeper like my partner; I didn't really mind.
Very close to city centre, shops and attractions.
The only disadvantage is the small car park. We arrived early, so we found a space. They charge £6 per day, which is not bad but it's also not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire