Stopped here for an overnight visit to Chester.
Having read some of the previous reviews I was a bit apprehensive of being able to park at the hotel due to limited spaces (car park has 12 spaces underground). Received a courtesy call the night before notifying me of the parking situation & the alternative NCP parking available at the Railway Station. As luck would have it, I managed to get one of the 12 spaces for a reasonable £6 per night.
The hotel is modern & the rooms were up to the normal standards you've come to expect from Premier Inn. Reception staff at both checking in & out were very friendly & helpful.
Just a short 5 minute walk right into the centre of Chester, with plenty of bars & restaurants close to the hotel.
I would recommend this hotel & if I visit Chester again would definitely book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire