Stayed at Premier Inn Chester for long weekend with the family.
The room was excellent - very comfortable, clean and just the right size for the family. The position of the hotel was great - we walked into town within minuted and we had a double buggy. Access to the hotel was very slightly difficult with the buggy as there were 3 steps to get up. There was a lift to the side of the hotel but you had to ask to use this so we didn't bother.
The breakfast was brilliant and certainly great value for money.
The only thing letting this hotel down is the lack of parking. There is only 14 spaces allocated to the hotel car park (which we didn't actually even know where this was) so we had to use the train station car park which cost £5.90 for 24 hours (cheap for NCP) and was about 300 metres away.
All things considered a great stay really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire