I stayed for a night out with friends in Chester on a Saturday night. When I entered my room (227) there was a strong smell of damp from the bathroom, which I think was from the shower curtain. I was going straight out and not spending too much time in the room so I didn't say anything until I checked out. The receptionist was very friendly and said she would report it to housekeeping.
There doesn't seem to be any soundproofing in the rooms, I could hear everyone (hen parties) walking past my room in the morning and every word they were saying.
I think at £89 PI could possibly review the price as there is a v small car park, wifi is chargeable on top and it is just a basic functional room for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire