We stayed here on a hen weekend in April. Staff were really helpful when we required random extras such as iron, ironing board, extra tea, sticky tape and scissors. This Premier Inn is very central to town. A short walk to the main bars and restaurants and opposite "The Cellar", an average bar but good live music (singer & guitar) when we went.
Back at the Premier Inn there is a nice restaurant. I had rare steak which I would rate, and I like my steak. In the morning there is a good range for breakfast and out of the hot breakfast the bacon was quality!
The room and bathroom was very clean with a kettle and hot drinks selection. Thought they could have provided a couple more tea bags and more milk. Only 2 tea bags per day provided when there were 2 of us staying in the room. Was however very useful that a hair dryer was provided as standard.
Beware the limited parking but the NCP at the train station costs the same amount and is a short walk from the hotel. Is possible to hover out the front of the hotel to unload bags if there are 2 or more of you.
Overall a super weekend stay and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire