My wife and I stayed at the Premier Inn Chester City Centre on Friday 25th April, having attended a function in The Wirrall. The hotel was well located for visiting this historic city and, as usual with Premier Inns, the staff were extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable, and ensured we made the most of our short stay. I would single out Jess in Reception for praise in this respect - always there, always friendly and courteous, and always going out of her way to help, no matter what the issue was. The room and bathroom were both clean and fresh, the room temperature was perfect for a good night's sleep (as was the comfortable bed), and it was nice and quiet, especially so as the room overlooked the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. A stones throw away from Chester Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire