I visited recently just for a night, I have never stayed in a premier inn before bit it well and truly surpassed my expectations.
As soon as we arrived we were checked in by a very friendly lady on reception who gave us a map and explained how to get to the city centre. I must explain all the staff we came across were so friendly and helpful , always smiling , top marks there.
We didn't eat in the hotel but I must say the offers they had going for evening meals and breakfast were most tempting.
The room was spotless and very adequate, I stayed in a Hilton hotel recently for around double the price and this room was just as good.
I don't think I will stay anywhere else from now on if visiting chester , I would recommend this hotel to anyone and it's just a few minutes stroll into the heart of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire