Nice and modern hotel close to the city center (~ 10 minutes of walk) and railway station (< 3 minutes of walk). Room was big enough and quite clear. In a room there was a kettle to boil water to make a coffee or tea. Price was quite reasonable. There was only one disadvantage of the hotel: very poor breakfast. There was possibility to eat only English sausages, eggs, bean and healthy cereals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire