We stayed in a room facing away from the road, so it was blissfully quiet which is what we wanted. We didn't take dinner (went to Koconut Island indian next door, which is excellent) or breakfast so cannot speak to the quality of the restaurant.
The room was neat, tidy and relatively modern. The TV is a bit small and old and 4:3, but serviceable none the less.
Bed was comfortable, though on the firmer side but we enjoy a firm mattress (it sure beats saggy ones).
Sleep was fine, no interruptions so they delivered on their promise this time.
Front lift was out, but they had two so no problem there.
Parking under the hotel is very limited so you'll want to sort that out in advance. If you can't park there the closest is down by the Chester railway station which is about 5 minutes walk away. Prices are just about to go up to 6 pounds per 24 hours in the next few days. (It's NCP)
Bathroom was fine.
Don't expect more than a Premier Inn in the city is supposed to be and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire