I stay here quite regularly on Friday and Saturday night with my husband as we enjoy weekend visits to Chester. We have always been under the impression that all the rooms at Premier Inn have very large beds and in fact this, along with the air conditioning are the main reasons we have stayed here in the past. Normally we have stayed in a room which has a bed of at least King size but the room we were occupying this weekend appeared to only have a double bed as confirmed by the housekeeper we spoke to on the Saturday morning. She suggested we make sure at the time of booking that we specify we want a large bed. She also suggested that we ask for another room for the Saturday night which has a larger bed, but we decided to stay put as we had already unpacked our over night bags and only had one night left. We did book several weeks in advance so we were surprised that we had not been given a room with a larger bed. Other than this, the hotel itself is very clean and well placed for the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest Premier Inn situated in the heart of the historic city of Chester, stay with us & explore the historic facades of the Black & White buildings, two tired rows of 1000+ shops. With its beautiful cathedral, range of exciting nightlife and cultural heritage. Chester is the ideal city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Chester
- Premier Inn Chester City Centre Hotel Cheshire