Perfect location at the centre of the City close to the Cathedral which as a site of worship dates back to Roman times. Easy access to the City, its shops and bars or the City Walls for those so minded to walk the circuit. Convenient parking at reasonable rates.
The Coach House can be summed up by its staff who were all friendly, efficient good at their jobs and made us feel comfortable and trusted. Food was excellent, in particular breakfast, good wine and a wide selection at the bar and the accomodation better than that offered by many of the major chains.
Definitely worth a visit - we will certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coach House Inn provides luxurious, affordable accommodation in Chester city centre. The eight bedrooms have been refurbished this year to a high standard, providing comfortable, convenient accommodation for our guests.Located next door to the architecturally acclaimed town hall and opposite the famous Chester cathedral, The Coach House provides a perfect base from which to explore Chester and Cheshire. All rooms are non smoking with ensuite and have tea and coffee making facilities, colour televisions, direct dial telephones and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Coach House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Chester
- The Coach House Inn Chester, Cheshire