We booked a 2 night stay at the coach house, and as soon as we arrived we was greeted warmly, the free hot drinks are also very good! The room was lovely and spacious and very clean. We ate in the restaurant on the first night which was amazing and also had 50% off so it worked out a bargain! The breakfast was gorgeous and didn't have to wait long for the food to be served!
Over all a lovely hotel and if returning to Chester I would defiantly go back!!
Only downsides are thin walls so was woken around 6am with people chatting in their rooms, and also the air fresheners smell a tad funny! Other than that a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coach House Inn provides luxurious, affordable accommodation in Chester city centre. The eight bedrooms have been refurbished this year to a high standard, providing comfortable, convenient accommodation for our guests.Located next door to the architecturally acclaimed town hall and opposite the famous Chester cathedral, The Coach House provides a perfect base from which to explore Chester and Cheshire. All rooms are non smoking with ensuite and have tea and coffee making facilities, colour televisions, direct dial telephones and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Coach House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Chester
- The Coach House Inn Chester, Cheshire