“ALWAYS GOOD!”

La Fattoria
Ranked #17 of 570 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 November 2013

What a great restaurant -- wehave known Angelo for probably 15 yearsbackin L'Artista days in Watford, and was so pleased hewasplanning to open up in my hometown Chester.

He has done a great job, brought the excellent menu Chef and hand picked staff to dazzle Chester.
please dont moan about how busy it is, or queuing - just book in advance.

always a great welcome, great food and a greaat atmosphere!-- well done Angelo!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I ate here with my husband and 3 year old daughter on Saturday 23rd November after hunting for somewhere for tea on a weekend break in Chester. Our hotel said we wouldn't need a booking anywhere but Chester restaurants were heaving. As was La Fattoria but they squeezed us in & provided great service. The pizzas we had were delicious & my daughter loved her Bolognese. The staff were so friendly & said hello to my little girl every time they passed us. They called us taxi too. So glad we discovered this place.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Ate here Saturday 24th November 2013 at 15:00 A treat for my wife's birthday with 2 children and my mum. (Have eaten here at least twice a year even before change of owners some may remember it as Vito's? For the past 18 years and I now live 180 miles away. Queue was out of door and we hadn't booked. Having said that, at that time no one was turned away, and everyone waited patiently and we had table within 15 minutes. We were told later would have been impossible as the evening was fully booked. Would advise to book. Once seated it's such a great atmosphere you think you are in Italy,You can watch the pizza making guy if you sit near the front to mid areas. All The staff speak English and Italian and are fantastic. They adore the kids and treat them with respect and try to make everyone feel special. The food is wonderful we have never had an average meal here and I like to try something different every time either off the menu or from the specials board.

2  Thank mmvsp
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Visit La Fattoria on a regular basis. Came for early dinner with best friend after having a days shopping in Chester. We hadnt booked but we were accommodated and looked after. The menu is fairly extensive, with a good choice for vegetarians too. We aLways have the garlic bread with tomato to share, which is yummy. I had the penne with tomato and mozzarella which was very good. Pizzas are great, and there are lots of pasta choices. Tried many, always tasty and satisfying. This place is always busy and it is advisable to book, especially at busy times. The atmosphere is good. The waiters constantly top up your wine, which can be abit annoying sometimes. Overall a good place to visit.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We ate here last Sunday evening, central Chester was dead except for this place, the food we had was simple but delicious & very good value.