“very central” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Spa Chester

Crowne Spa Chester
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Crowne Spa Chester, a luxurious haven of peace and indulgence located at the renowned The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel in the heart of the city.Relax with luxury bespoke spa treatments designed especially for you - a relaxing drift away massage, a deep tissue muscle massage or simply a beautiful manicure.Put yourself in our expert, caring hands and we guarantee you will feel rejuvenated, uplifted and totally re-energised.
Cheshire
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“very central”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

competitively priced, good choice of equipment, friendly staff, with large spa area. Only downside is the jaccuzi, which is often out of order.

Visited May 2012

Newcastle
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Location in the centre of Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is great hotel in the centre of town with nice comfy beds. The service in the restuarant is absolutely terrible and I strongly recommend you venture out. There are some great places to eat on your doorstep and probably cheaper too! I stay here a lot for business and enjoy my walk into work along the canal and a take a stroll into town at night. If you want to visit Chester this is a great base, just dont eat in the restuarant unless you want to finish your book...

Visited May 2011
Hinckley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

my husband and I both enjoyed spa treatments which were both relaxing and therapeutic!! The girls were lovely; friendly and professional.

Visited January 2012
Preston, United Kingdom
“Simply fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

We went for my friends Hen Party Treat, we were so well looked after we haven't stopped talking about it since. The staff were so friendly and helpful, we had an amazing time they really went above and beyond to ensure our Hen had a unforgetable day. We went in hung-over and tired and left lighter and brighter than imaginable. We had a few spa virgins who are now converts, we all can't wait to go again.

Visited September 2011
UK
“Quiet, Comfortable and Relaxing Surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2010

I have been attending the Crowne Spa in Chester for several years now and have generally used the Pool, Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi facilities. (also Gym and Fitness Classes are available).
I enjoy the quiet, relaxing atmosphere there and the Staff are always friendly and helpful.

More recently I was introduced to the Massage and Treatment facilities by Hannah who had become the new Manager during 2009. I arranged to have a massage with Hannah which I found was excellent. As I play Sports regularly I now have a weekly massage as this helps keep my muscles relaxed as well as being therapeutically beneficial.
Hannah is extremely professional and friendly in her approach and I would recommend all to the Crowne Spa.