“Excellent service”
Review of Crowne Spa Chester

Crowne Spa Chester
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Crowne Spa Chester, a luxurious haven of peace and indulgence located at the renowned The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel in the heart of the city.Relax with luxury bespoke spa treatments designed especially for you - a relaxing drift away massage, a deep tissue muscle massage or simply a beautiful manicure.Put yourself in our expert, caring hands and we guarantee you will feel rejuvenated, uplifted and totally re-energised.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Booked spa treatments for my wife & I, staff were very accommodating as we wanted treatments at the same time. Great service, thank you!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I visited the Crowne Spa for my very first wax experience! The lady who did the treatment immediately put me at ease, explaining everything before we started. We chatted away throughout the treatment which was great as it took my mind off what was happening! She was very professional but friendly at the same time and I left feeling more like I'd had a pamper treatment than a wax! I would definitely recommend Crowne Spa Chester and I will be returning to sample their other treatments soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely bedrooms. Great location near the main shopping areas and also not far from Cheshire Oakes Outlet Centre.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Thanks to a very lovely lady in the spa I had a full body massage which was heavenly.. Total relaxation..