“Fantastic food,wine,friendly staff and great atmosphere.Would definitely recommend.”
Review of Pacino's

Pacino's
Ranked #60 of 573 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pacino's was established in 1986 and has built up a reputation with the local people and visitors alike for the finest cuisine and affordable wine list that can be found anywhere in the city of Chester. Since its launch the restaurant has tippled in size, now with over 80 covers. Pacino's has however maintained its high levels of quality and service. Pacino's offers an intimate atmosphere and a friendly personal service that can only be found in a family run business. Perhaps that's why we are often referred to as "Chester's Hidden Gem". Gluten free available on request.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Not on the usual tourist map,and a hit with the locals,this wonderful family run italian is great for a treat.Amazing food and service.

1  Thank LizWordley

Reviewed 20 August 2013

If you want hearty, tasty food this is the place to go. My family and I have been going to Pacino's for over a decade and seen it expand its premises. We've taken large parties from 2 people to 20 people. As other reviews state its not in the prettiest of places (I live in Newtown myself) but it is a central location and the car park nearby is free after 3pm.
We've never had a problem with the food, pasta and meat dishes are all lovely. Meat dishes are served either with boiled potatoes and veg or chips and mushrooms, if you ask nicely you can mix them up. I always have my eye on the dessert board but rarely eat from it as I'm too full from my starter and main. The mushroom starter is my favourite. Pizza has only been introduced recently to the menu so I can't comment on them.
Service has always been polite. Its a family run business so there are few waiting staff, so at times service can be slow when its busy. But at times like that the staff are still hospitable and it gives you opportunity to enjoy the company you are with. The food is worth the wait. A secret place worth sharing.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My family went yesterday for my mums 70th. We've been a few times in the past and the food and service has always been excellent. No change at all.... It is as good as ever. The food was great, the service was great. It's one of Chesters hidden secrets..., tucked away, you wouldn't even know it was there. Half of me wants it to be hugely popular, which it is and the other half wants it to stay a secret... It's that good. We won't wait so long until we go again. Highly highly recommended !

Reviewed 20 July 2013

An excellent restaurant, Delicious food at sensible prices, great freindly service. Good menu choice plus a specials board. They have a well stocked bar and comprehensive wine list, The restaurant its self is bright and informal. We have returned time and time again and recommend it to all our friends.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had a great staff night out last Friday. The food was very good and the service was excellent. It may not have a very good street profile but this restaurant is well worth a visit