US$92
US$102
PremierInn.com
US$259
2,305 results
All reviewsrace coursechampagne barmichael caines restaurantdesirable roomenviable roomfloor to ceiling windowsfifth floorunderground parkinglovely hoteleggs benedictcity centrereception staffwalk in showerspecial occasionhuge bedbeansmy birthday
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed the one time, got a good deal on it through work. Rooms are lovely, so is the bathroom, but that's where it stops for me, I found the staff very false, made to feel quite uncomfortable by reception staff, breakfast staff didn't seem to care when I questioned where my breakfast was, half an hour I waited, had to leave without it as I had a meeting, not even a sorry. Just felt the whole experience was cold and forgetful.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Philip N, Manager at ABode Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent visit at ABode Chester.
ABode Chester prides itself on excellent customer service so I am therefore incredibly disappointed that we did not meet or indeed exceed your expectations.

We receive many positive reviews regard the team here at the hotel, Im sorry if you did not feel the same.

I am available via email or through the main hotel number should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband just arrived back from a couple of days break. We stayed here at the Abode. Firstly we were greeted lovely. We then went up to our room which was pleasant but could do with some updating..i.e a fridge as selling bottled 'warm' water within the room at 2.90 was abit much really and bring 15 weeks pregnant we had to walk to the nearest supermarket to get some to keep hydrated. Breakfast was ok however on our second morning, we both ordered our cooked breakfast to which mine arrived i ate and my husband still hadn't received his. No one checked with us after our breakfast had been put down to see if everything was ok. This meant we had to ask a waiter (a different one to which took our order) who went to see where it was to which they apparently hadn't had an order for which he had ordered. The waiter was lovely and did offer to get it him made but we had to check out within the hour and didn't have time to wait. For the price of the room I'd expect better basics from the waiting staff as you would get better at a premier inn or travellodge at a much cheaper price. Overall a nice stay minus the couple of negatives

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Philip N, General Manager at ABode Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on the in room Fridge and water, i will review with my team. Your breakfast should have been served together, if there was an issue both should have been replaced so you can have breakfast together. Ill re address this with the breakfast team.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stayed here overnight early August as we were doing the River Dee mile swim, Just about ideally situated. Pleasant room , parking was straightforward and the food was excellent,as was the service.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the place, and will be staying here again in due course

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest

ABode Chester prides itself on excellent customer service so I am therefore incredibly pleased you have enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will visit ABode Chester in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you would like to return and I will make sure you are well looked after.

I am available via email or through the main hotel number should you wish to discuss future bookings.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Brilliant over night stay. The service from the staff in the Abode was first class and very assertive. The room was perfect, great nights sleep and great views of Chester. We enjoyed drinks in the Brasserie Abode and again the staff did a brilliant job. The cocktails were served in a unique way and good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Philip N, General Manager at ABode Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I've stayed here a number of times, and if you can get it at a good rate (£80-£110) then it is probably the best value hotel in Chester. Rooms are a really nice size and feel clean, unfussy yet comfortable enough to spend a good few days here. Great views of Racecourse and Dee, and so close to the compact centre of Chester. Great pub next door too, The Architect

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business