Stayed for one night 13 may.Only a short walk to town,
Room was small but cleen and tidy.no channel 3 and 4 on tv for some reason,no bulb in bedside light, that apart it was ok.Breakfast good and staff were friendly.make a good base for a couple of days,and chester well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the city centre, the George & Dragon offers excellent value accommodation with complimentary car parking. The rooms are above a pub that opens until 1am at weekends and feature a variety of entertainments. Pub food is also served. Rooms are reserved on a 'room only' basis and there are many local places to have breakfast. Satellite TV in the pub shows a variety of sporting events. The George & Dragon is in a fun lively location in which to base your stay. You can easily explore the city on foot. Located in the University part of the City, The pub attracts a young customer who enjoys the music and entertainment in the pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your George & Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George And Dragon
- George & Dragon Hotel Chester
- George & Dragon Chester, Cheshire