Stayed one night. Visiting daughter at Chester Uni. Booked a triple room for myself, husband and son. Room clean, beds comfortable. A bit dated. Stayed Saturday night - noise from street (but on a main road, so noise from cars and returning students - to be expected). Breakfast good. No shower gel in bathroom and no phone, so had to get dressed to go and find some, then get undressed for shower, no hairdryer. Tea and coffee making facilities + nice biscuits.Had lunch there on the Sat, when we arrived - very obviously microwaved.
Overall ok, would stay again as it is 2 mins from daughters accommodation and close to center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the city centre, the George & Dragon offers excellent value accommodation with complimentary car parking. The rooms are above a pub that opens until 1am at weekends and feature a variety of entertainments. Pub food is also served. Rooms are reserved on a 'room only' basis and there are many local places to have breakfast. Satellite TV in the pub shows a variety of sporting events. The George & Dragon is in a fun lively location in which to base your stay. You can easily explore the city on foot. Located in the University part of the City, The pub attracts a young customer who enjoys the music and entertainment in the pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your George & Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George And Dragon
- George & Dragon Hotel Chester
- George & Dragon Chester, Cheshire