“I'm in a different place ?”

Telford's Warehouse
Ranked #56 of 576 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I just don't get the negative reviews? This place is really cool and relaxed, beer is great, food amazing (a step up from any normal pub grub) staff were friendly and professional.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was Impressed by the menu choice and the beer choices and last ate her 10 years ago with great experiences. This time was not so good. The staff were miserable. They were all dressed in their own casual wear so you couldn't tell who was staff. Our mains all came out at different times and the food was mediocre. My friends rhubarb crumble was about 10 mins after our puddings so they told us it was free. All well and good but it turned out to be an apple crumble not rhubarb. She was too hungry to both sending it back by this point. The berry compote that was supposed to come with the cheese cake was missing so we had to ask for it. The staff were ill informed as to what they were serving. The pint of coke with no ice arrived as a half pint with ice. It was a birthday meal and it was ruined by the chaotic nature of the place so we all left irritated.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Food is always fresh, good portions and attentive service but the Car park area has now been developed and parking is limited. Tickets being issued and not enough signage to warn you !! Beware.xx. Perhaps the door staff can advise on entry so patrons are warned??

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Found upon arrival this place is not Disabled Friendly 2 sets of stairs to climb if dinning in restaurant. No signs to indicate restaurant from bar area.

Ordered a glass of wine and a beer, Glass of wine arrived beer followed about 5 minutes later. Steak (Sirloin) was chewy and slightly fatty in parts and for the price of £17.99 I expected better. Don't do Becks Blue Lager just a bitter tasting bottle from unknown brewery.

In total I would say it lacked value for money I'd have been much better going to a local pub and getting the meal that I got a lot cheaper and of the same quality. Sorry but this is a definite NO RETURN.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great atmosphere with bar downstairs and restaurant upstairs, a little bit out of town but was closest to where we were staying which is why we chose it.

Food was excellent and great value, good selection of real ales.