“Mrs”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Perfect food nice atmosphere kindly stuff I wish all food place like this we recom.. everyone..definitely we will visit again.. perfect perfect perfect

There are newer reviews for Sergio's

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This must be one of Chester's busiest restaurants - and there a good reason for that. It always reminds me of the bustling places you find when you discover a real gem on your travels. Great food and a fantastic atmosphere. It's always busy with lots going on. You probably need to book a table to make sure you get one. Pasta is fantastic, but this time I had the monk fish. My kids love the ribs and calamari and the massive pizza they refute to share.
Great place - highly recommended.

2  Thank smithsChesterUK
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My friend and I booked a table for 8pm on Sat March 22nd. We arrived at 8 to find the restaurant totally heaving with people standing three or four deep near the bar. We made ourselves know to a waiter who told us to get a drink. After half an hour of waiting to be served at the bar where we weren't even acknowledged - let alone served - we decided to cut our losses and leave. it was very clear we weren't going to be eating any time soon or even getting a drink. Really disappointing as the restaurant had been recommended to us. Ended up eating round the corner at Duttons which was very nice and 100pc better service.

5  Thank CathS
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Went to sergios one Sunday evening for a meal with girlfriend and our friends . This restaurant serves delicious authentic good and amazing service - also very reasonable prices and we will definitely be back .

2  Thank Biglurch
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We visited this restaurant twice a couple of years ago so had no hesitation in returning, sadly the review I wrote after my last visit seemed to have caused the place to be beseiged by hungry travellers,. :-) We had not reserved and the place was full. However we were given an estimated wait time and sat down for a drink. The meal was once more worth the wait. Thanks for a great night.

2  Thank AlanH46