“Tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Saw the sandwich board advertising this restaurant whilst looking for somewhere for lunch. Friendly and efficient service. Wide variety of food and we all enjoyed our dishes - very tasty. Would eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,690)

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Wedding anniversary trip to Chester with my husband. Called in to Sergio's for lunch. Service was excellent as was the food. The atmosphere was great and it is obviously a very popular place to go as it was busy. However this did not impact on the speed of the service, everything seemed very well organised. The food was delicious and I would definitely recommend as a place to eat, for speedy service and value for money. If I had to dig deep and criticise it would be that the chairs were a little uncomfortable but hey ho!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and me decided to go to Sergios on the recommendation from friends. The food and service was both excellent. The restaurant was very busy for a Thursday night and therefore very loud but this didn't put us off our meal. The only negative for us is that we would of liked a little bit more time between courses, basically our starter plates were removed by one member of staff and then the mains were on our table straight after. However, we would visit again. Prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went to this restaurant with my wife on 5th August. I was advised that the meal that I chose (chicken in spicy tomato sauce) was served with vegetables. I asked for salad instead of vegetables and was told that this was not possible as "the vegetables are free, the salad is not".

Had to pay £3.50 for a dish of iceberg lettuce, half a tomato and a couple of pieces of onion.

The food was ok but obviously precooked. My wife's risotto and my chicken appeared in less than 10 minutes.

We will not be going back!!

3  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We went to Sergio's on Friday for lunch. Starters (minestrone and bruschetta) were delicious, lasagne was excellent, however the pizza base wasn't great. The lunch menu is very good value for money and we would definitely come back again.