We used airmiles (indeed rather a lot of them) for a night's break at The Grosvenor in the centre of Chester. What an amazing hotel! An old building which has been fully refurbished to the highest standards and fully on trend. As reported by other reviewers, the staff are clearly trained to the highest standard possible, and are friendly, efficient and helpful. The silver service breakfast was most relaxing...... no queues at the usual buffets experienced elsewhere. Yes the prices are pretty steep, but worth every penny. We did have one problem which was noisy airconditioning even when switched off! It kept us awake. The manager couldn't have been more helpful,was most sympathetic and apologetic and offered us an upgrade next time we stay there........I can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire