Lovely, lovely hotel tucked away in Chester city centre, a true 5 star classic where nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The room (324) was lovely, in the new part of the hotel, spacious, MASSIVE bed, lovely furnishings, Bose iPod Player, Lowe TV...all the best stuff here!
We had Champagne Afternoon tea which was great, we ate in the Simon Radley restaurant, see seperate review...certainly an experience we'll never forget!
Breakfasts are served in the lovely brasserie, and were great. Staff always on hand to help, room service was fast.
My girlfriend used the spa twice for treatments and said they were superb.
I highly recommend the hotel and we'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire