Stayed here for three nights. Pleasant upgrade on arrival with change of room to third floor due to noisy ventilation fan noise. No hassle, very helpful reception staff, service with a smile!. Room excellent standard and this hotel is all about location location location. Regrettably the street view seating area has changed into a chocolate retail outlet so the novelty of having a quiet drink watching the crowds go by has been lost which is a real shame. Only area for improvement here is the need to provide some much needed training to restaurant staff. Lot of staff but very poorly orgonised, waiting for tea, waiting for toast, forgotten top up of coffee, not what you expect from an establishment which purports to be top notch. This is a shame because what brings the customer back is that attention to detail and making you think that you are the most important guest in the hotel, sadly this was not the case. Hopefully next time someone will have orgonised some sessions for the waitering staff on what quality service is all about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire