Stayed for one night as special treat. The hotel is nice the rooms are very traditional. We stayed in a delux room which was spacious and comfortable. Even though the bed was very comfortable I was awoken in the early hours of the morning by two drunk men singing very loudly in the street below. I then found it hard to get back to sleep and heard the street sweeper at around 5-6 am. So didn't feel rested and relaxed the next day. We ate at the Simon Radley restaurant which was good but very expensive. Everything seems to be an added expense in this hotel. They have a spa but charge £35 pp to use it. A cooked breakfast is an extra charge, service charges are added on to the already high prices. No hot drinks in the room and these are charged as another extra. The service is excellent but I wouldn't return. It is overpriced for what it is and I have stayed in other 5 star hotels where you better value of your money and better overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire