We stayed for 2 nights with our young children. The hotel is in the heart of Chester. The building is lovely. I wouldn't recommend taking young children as you are limited to 1 restaurant and there isn't really anything for young ones to do. The rooms were just ok for a 5 star hotel. I didn't think the bathrooms were of a five tar standard. The room service menu was very expensive although the food was good. The doormen and receptionists were very welcoming. The restaurant staff I didn't find very inviting! We weren't exactly wowed by this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire