Stayed at this hotel for a girlie night away with my mum. The staff were fantastic and the breakfast was amazing. The hotel is full of character and our bedroom was a lovely. The shower was made of marble and wrapped around which was a nice addition to the room. The location of the hotel is great and is on the main shopping street in Chester. We used the thermal suite on the Saturday morning and found the facilities very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel, loved every minute of our stay and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire