Enjoyed a two-day stay here with family last weekend. Booked two rooms.
Easy to find in the centre of Chester. If you are travelling by car you will need a sat nav to manage the one-way system and a central pedestrian area in front of the hotel.
Great welcome from the doorman. Very helpful and parked the car as we checked in.
Not rushed and precise with our booking. Attentive. Good first impression.
Rooms plush but suggest you ask for a high room not facing the front pedestrian area.
Go for a room facing in to the hotel's courtyard.
Bed and room fittings excellent. Shower and bath clean.
Dined twice - once in the formal Michelin-starred restaurant and also in the Brasserie in the front.
Both very good. Better value in Brasserie.
Overall experience very good and the hotel's staff made our stay.
Chester is great and so is the outer countryside. Explore if you can.
Visited nearby Corwen and Bala. Thoroughly enjoyed area.
Top tip: From the nearby clock bridge outside the hotel, take a walk on the city wall towards the river.
Would return and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire