My husband and I treated my mother for an overnight stay. From the moment we arrived all the staff were attentive, thoughtful and polite. We were given rooms on the 3rd floor. Both rooms were lovely, quiet and comfortable. I had taken the advice of other reviewers and requested tea and coffee making facilities. I have no idea why you have to request them but for us they are essential! We had afternoon cream tea which was excellent. Drinks are expensive and the booking only comes with a continental break. This is fine for me but well worth the upgrade for my husband.
Overall we had a wonderful break in a superb location and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire