The Chester Grosvenor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Restaurant
Oddfellows(Chester)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Edgar House(Chester)
  • Breakfast included
2,744 results
All reviewssimon radley restaurantla brasseriearkle barthermal suitemichelin star restaurantturn down serviceafternoon teacontinental breakfastdeluxe roombeautiful hotelmini bartable serviceluxury hotelspecial occasionporridgeon arrivalcar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here by surprise for my 50th birthday; a surprise because I was booked in to a sister hotel which experienced a flood on the eve of my stay so was put up here instead. It was fabulous! The room we stayed in was complete luxury - the biggest bed we have ever experienced. The service was impeccable and room service breakfast was to die for. Also had a wonderful treatment in the spa - just delicious. Want to stay here again asap.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We visited here for my birthday for there afternoon tea event, and was totally blown away by the service that we received. It was a very enjoyable experience. A must visit if your ever close by. Me and friend were amazed at the vast array of different teas and coffees and just the attention to detail of the whole experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The ease of parking; help with our luggage; a wonderful room; delicious, beautifully presented food and outstanding service transformed this stop-over into a memorable experience. Brilliant, thank you.

Room Tip: The staff will be happy to advise you
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed on a one night break with my wife. In discussion with the friendly and attentive staff we mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary. They surprised us with "Happy Anniversary" decorations added to our sweet course at our evening meal. A lovely touch!

I would thoroughly recommend this sumptuous hotel and its staff. I cannot speak highly enough of it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed here for one night 2 years ago and on our arrival John the doorman remembered us. I must say that others should note the excellent customer service and relations he provides and as the first one you are greated by when arriving at the Chester he makes you feel welcome. We arrived just after midday and was advised our room was not yet ready - which is understandable as they provide a 12pm checkout. I am a small luxury hotel member but booked through booking.com but all my requests were met. We stayed in room 320 which had great views of the Eastgate Clock. I would highly recommend the Chester Grosvenor.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple