Amazing from start to finish! I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to go and spend a delightful couple of hours at the Grosvenor being pampered with champagne, strawberries, delicious sandwiches, scones, cakes and proper tea served in a proper pot by a very attentive waiter - fantastic service. Worth every penny and considering we hadn't been to Chester for a while, the town is as charming as ever with beautiful Christmas lights, boutique shops, and a small Christmas market - fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire