My wife and I spent a wonderful night at the Chester Grosvenor. Although it is quite a large hotel it did not feel corporate and the friendliness of the staff made us feel very welcome. The decor is Art Deco and is a very standard standard throughout the hotel. We had continental breakfast in the Brasserie which was excellent. A choice of toast, cereal, porridge, fruit salads and pastries. I see other contributors have complained about the £7.50 supplement for Full English. I was aware of this and was more than happy with my continental breakfast so this was not an issue! The only slight disappointment was the Spa. At £35 per room per stay, it is expensive for a very nice but small sauna, steam room, salt room and relaxation room. The hotel is in a great location and I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire