We visited here on Friday afternoon just to have a nice cocktail in classy surroundings and we were not disappointed. There is a good choice of cocktails from the tradition, raspberry martini to the slightly more usual, a chilli mojito served in a jam jar.
The service was typical of this type of establishment, good, old fashioned and efficient.
We were served a good selection of complimentary nuts.
The bar had a buzz about it, and was made up of people having a light lunches and drinks.
We loved it and hope to stay and dine next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire