What a joy and delight this hotel is. The Michelin starred restaurant however was a massive (& expensive) disappointment - there are many more, much more pleasant places to eat outside the hotel. Stay at he Grosvenor, but don't waste your time or money at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire