This was our first visit to Chester and what a wonderful place it was rich in history and plenty to do for all ages. I must say both my wife and I agreed this was one of the best experiences in terms of hotel service we have received. From arrival to departure we found all the staff very friendly and we were little apprehensive about the French restaurant but we all had an amazing meal including my young son who thought he'd get snails !! The staff made us very welcomed and the service was A1. We will surely be staying again in the future and the location was fantastic only a few feet from the famous clock and roman wall which is a must do when visiting. Can't wait to visit again and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire