Despite the price we decided to push the boat out and stay at this hotel for 3 nights as my Husband had been away on business. I arrived first via the carpark at the rear no porter to park the car,I pressed the buzzer to gain entry and waited half an hour to be greeted by the porter who told me he had just finished his lunchbreak.He grabbed my bags and organised someone to park my car, not the greatest of starts after an 8 hour journey!!!
A surely girl on reception checked me in ,I was not told how to get to my room, what time meals were or where the dining room was,she was more interested in scanning my credit card for my expenses not helpful at all.Only found out about the spa on the last day walking down to the car!
The room was ok but being at the front very noisy from the buskers on the street,after the first night we told reception that our aircon turned itself off at around 2am,the man came and fixed it but the same happened again the next night on reporting it again they told me they were unaware anything was wrong the night before? Would not stay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire