Had wanted to stay here for ages and now we have, -we were not disappointed. The Grosvenor is old style service and elegance without being old fashioned or stuffy. beautifully decorated with efficient and professional staff providing excellent service. Our room was spacious, well appointed and very clean and comfortable. We ate a very tasty and imaginative meal in the Brasserie which we both enjoyed very much. Unlike another reviewer, we were never referred to as 'guys' which made a welcome change! It's pricey, but if you want to push the boat out it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire