Stayed for 2 nights on August, Friday and Saturday. We parked in the public car park on 2A and we made our way via a long corridor and a lift to reception. Staff were ok, not too friendly, but ok. We were showed to our room on floor 3. Nice large room, fantastic bed and very clean. We ordered some tea as there was none in the room. It was delivered by a friendly young man, very happy in his job. Breakfast was fine. Coni style in with the price and £10 for anything else. Our room was nice and peaceful, but guests who had street facing rooms were up all night due to noise from the street. Beware !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire