We stayed here for our 10th wedding anniversary and were very impressed by the whole experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful throughout. The room was super and had everything we needed including complimentary ground coffee brought to your room and the bed was massive.
Terrestrial channels and Sky sports on the television but rather strangely no freeview although there was a DVD player if required. The evening meal in the Brassiere was lovely and the food and service was superb, although the drinks were expensive (but not unexpected).
The hotel is smack bang in the centre of Chester and the parking £8 for 24 hours very reasonable. Chester is a great place to visit and a there is plenty to do over a 2 day break. Would definitely stay and visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire