Nice hotel a little outside Chester, standard rooms were very nice and a very impressive Spa in the hotel. We had dinner in Marco Pierre Whites steakhouse and that was excellent. However Breakfast was disappointing, the whole setup is very disorganised with a queue for coffee another queue for toast a queue for hot food, but best of all my wife ordered boiled eggs, these were delivered on a plate and when we asked for an egg cup, we were told that there was not one in the whole hotel, she was offered a larger plate if that would help, I thought the waiter was being funny.
On the whole great hotel but sort the breakfast service out please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Cheshire